Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Return...Although Its Not Quite Much To Say

HELLO! WORLD!

I am back. I took a break, really a distraction, but now i am back, tip top tappering away (Chicago reference...try to guess!!!) on my computer.

So, what is my life now? Well with Barry settling in, and work calming down, I am just living life in the big Capital city, on the Capitol.

I am trying, desperately to understand the art world, or whatever little bit of art world I am seeing. Its, quite, well, pretentious.


But, alas, I move on.

Last weekend, my sisters and cousin visited, and while we didn't do exaclty everything I had hoped, we managed to explore DC and see more than just monuments. Namely: The Phillips Collection, and Adams Morgan, the bar neighborhood.

At this point, I am just slowly realized that real adulthood is around the corner, and trying desperately not to freak out my future...

Oh. well.

I miss everyone lots. No funny dreams, but maybe next week..!?!?!?

Love Love
Love
me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! don't decide what you are going to be yet. how was the rest of your week? and what does my back twin look like?
miss you! and i'm extra home sick this week... when are you coming to visit?
love you, lllEHbKA

Anonymous said...

u mean u didnt dream joe biden was ur dad? haha that joke never gets old

Anonymous said...

Canon T1i Says: "Good Post - Very Useful Information. Thanks a lot."